Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

24 November 2011

Theater

I am the audience, director and actor of this world. Let us do a play.

I think little of any theme that is too central. Far too much attention has been given to classifications than to the quality of work. A play need not limit itself in such a way.

I find it not a pity only I would be able to enjoy this. Some things in life simply cannot be shared no matter how you want to. No one is to blame.

Trampolines and swinging things, breathing fire from the mouth of man. Water tanks and people cheering. Yet here I am alone, the one and only audience.

A magic trick! I sure hope it serves to please. Not many things I can do but I can surely try. At least this trick, I know, is far superior that those shown before.

Tales of tragedy and pain and lust. Stories of betrayal, guilt and war. Sparks fly.

I am the audience, director and actor of this world. Let us do a play.

No comments:

Post a Comment