Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

25 November 2011

Obsession

They come to me much like a sudden spark one sees when knocking two metal objects together. Not impossible, just improbable.

I can't explain where the fuel for it comes from, I never can. But it drives me mad with involuntary repetitive thoughts. My brain almost goes into a loop, again and again and again.

My sanity is questioned to and by myself. Is this too strange a thing?

I would crawl through mountains of paper to find that one scribble.

I would travel halfway around the world the find that one thing.

I would let my fingers bleed before I would pause to think about the repercussions.

And when it all ends, when it all reaches a state where everything stops spinning, everything reaches a state of calm.

Metaphorical wind that rushes past my metaphorical hair and metaphorical body, I fall through a metaphorical sky and it all fades away.

No comments:

Post a Comment