Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

17 November 2011

Invited

The stars tonight are most definitely more than the norm. It has been a while since I could enjoy such a sight. I don't often celebrate but for such an occasion, it is really hard not to.

Your presence itself draws me in in a way that is much like trying to avoid watching a disaster unfolding. So irresistibly seductive. There is little that I would not help you with as long as you just asked.

Many a story we have shared tonight, of kings and slaves, trains and tracks, trees and fruits and firewood. Of deserts spanning far beyond the eyes could see. If there is a place much like what we have been speaking of, I would gladly join you on your journey.

Though I may not be much of a man of hard liquor, I seem to have found myself much enjoying single-malt whiskeys tonight. Taking only 2 shot within the space of an hour, it was no surprise I felt warm though still fairly lucid.

It was hard to reject a home invitation from a beauty such as yourself, though what was less than expected is your well categorically arranged dolls. Though many would have their attention drawn to the dolls themselves, there was most definitely a pattern of arrangement that is subtle, as well as complicated. If I had not placed much concentration I would have missed it for sure.

Starry skies and windy nights. Perfection. For a moment I was surprised that you have star gazing interests but your true reasons was more amusing than not. I won't deny my interest for the darker side of the world is not lacking.

Despite the silence and having only tea to keep me company, one can't deny that once you look past the dullness of the room, the limited stimuli that is left stands out vividly. The mild glow of everything else brings a sort of satisfaction that I can't seem to explain. It feels almost like living in an art piece.

I find some sadness in the fact that it was hard for you to create connections with others. I'm not one to speak of course but it affects me in a very deep sense. Almost like a longing to pull her into a blanket of my concern. I may not have much reasons to celebrate or even leave my home, but another visit would be very much considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment