Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

17 November 2011

Seasoned

Slither your way into the abscess of my mind. I can feel it pulsing like a heartbeat from the great beyond.

If you slap me the in the face, I would punch you left right and center. Mercy is too much for the weak. I prefer to return the favour with interest.

Do you really need to ask my name? I am as insignificant to you as you are to me. Forget that which is pointless. Focus. Concentrate.

Fly across the skies and peek down below. Do you see the people crying themselves to sleep? Are you one of them? Don't lie to me.

If you ever asked me what I would do to you if I could do anything without consequence, I would tear you to pieces and eat you for breakfast lunch and dinner. Do try to temp me. All I need is that one chance to snap.

There is absolutely no reason to fear one who is as much of a cowards as myself. The sun would sooner freeze over than for me to have gained the courage to move at all.

Moss on a stone is only relevant if you are collecting moss. It is otherwise trivial. Leave it and get back to work.

To do things one thing at a time is a given in a task as demanding as this. But if you must, it is very much alright to multitask, so long as your efficiency is unaffected. If it does, it becomes my problem, and how I fix my problems is often unkind.

Never complain to me about your headaches, for they are good for you. Compliment them. Embrace them. Learn to accept them into your life.

Jump jump jump jump jump. Go from one place to another, and you will eventually find a place most suitable to call your home.

The human mind often reminds me of the innards of a creature. So very often processing. So very often at work.

I would think that once upon a time I would like to fly. I know now that I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment