Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

20 November 2011

Blood

I want to paint the world with your blood, but I can't. So stay still and let me collect it all.

I would keep your blood in transparent jars and line them up against the holes in the walls. How pretty it would be when the sunlight shines through and lights the room.

Please don't think you would have to stay alive forever for this. Once I get enough I am sure to stop, and you would free to go. But I won't pretend like I know my own limits. Your blood is far too sweet for me to leave well alone.

I would like to think I have yet to descend into madness, not yet at least. My thoughts are mostly rational and motives remain clear. It isn't irrational I would think, to want your blood instead of organs, as it is most likely to regenerate without harming yourself.

Please stop begging for death. I would very much prefer you alive. The sound of your beating heart is like the sweet melody of angel's song.

I admit my motives are narcissistic, but please, stay alive a little longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment