Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

25 November 2011

Jealousy

In an instant I can feel my blood boil beyond the point of evaporation.

What? Why? When it Does occur to me, rational thought still escapes me. It is beyond understanding that I would process the idea of it in such a way.

To notice that which is there once someone has pointed it out is not unique, not uncommon. And yet it grounds me up like coffee beans that it is so.

It's never about how you want to feel, but the thoughts of it all. Calm thoughts. Calm thoughts.

Vanilla ice cream that licks my belly would still fail to bring down my burning blood. I feel so wound up I could break.

Many a case I would rely on my memories to fade, but one has a feeling this would stay for a little while more.

No comments:

Post a Comment