Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

16 November 2011

Sugar Glass

Powdered glass set on a plate set on a table set in front of me. How sweet it seems as it reminds me of sugar.

Does it disturb you that so much blood can come out from an orifice? I almost feel full from my own blood alone.

My arms still hurts more than my mouth and tongue. And they said the tongue was the most sensitive organ.

I'm sure water would sting, but alcohol? Really?

I won't deny my memory for things of the past remain as fuzzy as ever. I simply do not bother to recall things as much as I used to anymore.

Do you remember the empty conversations we always had? We used to think the days would never end.

I find it pretty to think that if I speak now, a pool of blood would soon form on the floor. Though I think, you almost enjoy cleaning up after me at this point.

I don't think I'd die yet. Not so soon, not now.

But if I ever do, please don't miss me. We'd meet soon after I'm sure.

No comments: