Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

18 November 2011

Drown

The warmth of what seems like a blanket around me. Fills me with just enough comfort to close my eyes and just sink into it. I am surrounded by it. So fluid, so soft, so, peaceful.

If you stayed long enough, you could see the scratches on my well polished thoughts. I am not unaware. I cannot be blamed for the lack of proper polishing tools.

The truth does not ever sting. It does not even so much as pinch you. The truth remains only as a fact, just sitting there, waiting to be heard, to be entertained.

If I will away the pain that chokes on my lungs, would it change the truth of the matter? I know I am willing, yet as it enters me, I feel like fabric is pushing itself past my nostrils. I feel so violated.

The thing about most games involving a partner is that it is likely to be troubling for one who is antisocial. It would not be considered silly, only troublesome. I know I have to do what I dislike, and so I do.

If instruments could be my friend, an orchestra has many a time shown me that they would not be happy. In my hands, they would sooner be played by dust than not. Restraint is my mercy.

The pleasure of just slipping away. It hooks onto you until you decide to just let it take you completely. It is beautiful. Just so beautiful.

If I could invite just one person to join me leave, who would it be? We come to this world alone and it is the same way we leave. Would it not be great if just one other could join you? The blankets wrap me inside and out. Everything fades fades fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment