Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

28 November 2011

State

Sometimes it is about indifference. I think not about other things. Everything seen with a 'so what?' attitude, actively pushing away all forms of care towards that event, object or whatnot. Apathy.

Sometimes it is about neutrality. I would neither defend nor oppose both side. Watch from the sidelines, moderate things if need be, but remain uninvolved as a whole. I have no problem with pointing out the need of a discussion, but I wouldn't join in.

Sometimes it is about doublethink. I would argue both to and for both sides of the discussion. Everything has its pros and cons, and for me at least, it is always better to know than to now know both sides of it all.

Sometimes it is about objectivity. To consider all points without bias and preconceptions, making a decision that is solid. I would have problems at times of course, no one is absolutely non-biased after all.

And yet at the end of the day, it is within human nature to be subjective. Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment