Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

23 November 2011

One

Sometimes I plug myself into the world simply because I want to hear white noise.

The hustle and bustle of the traffic and people that walk by. I would gladly sit in a mall for hours on end just to watch. Beats paying for a movie.

As the earth rotates to leave the sun, I would watch as the majority of people are trying to commute home. The food stalls open in convenient corners, strategically enticing people.

Because I rather observe people that to speak with them, it would still mean I have to eject myself into society to make it possible. Such hassle is the world in its current state.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I was omnipresent. How beautiful do you think the world would be if you could see it all at once?

Billions of people interacting with one another, one giant organism. Earth. We would see it as it is if we could see it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment