Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

01 December 2011

Trash

The putrid smell that comes from the liquid on the road. How wonderfully beautiful. Have I ever told you I once mistaken that smell for food?

The machine slowly chugs along, slow crawling away, slowly oozing out more liquid while doing so.

I never once understood people's distaste towards the machine. It seems to dirtily grand to me. To have so many people rely on you yet dislike you at the same time, I wonder how it feels.

I suppose it's just one of those things that people never really think too much about. Out of sight is out of mind for most you see.

It only takes a certain amount of self control, self regulation, and the machine would die out, extinct.

It is always the case of lacking such self control, such self regulation, and people will continue to rely and hate such machines.

So spare me the melodramatic choir of complaints. Stand up for once in your life and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment