Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

12 December 2011

Peel

The feeling hits you like a pinch, as if your stomach has turned into stone. It's so, vile.

I want to tear flesh apart just to pull it out. It's so unwanted, so unneeded. A burden.

Blood is important for a human being you see. You can't just start pulling things apart without regard to safety and hygiene. Gotta remember that it is important to function.

Funny how society needs people to function, and people need to function to eject themselves into society.

No man is an island. The fact itself is like pus from a dying animal's flesh. It's like the scum accumulated at the end of a clogged up drain. How I hate it so.

I would slice up my skin and pull everything that feels bad out if it didn't kill me. Sure I may inevitably pull out my brain, but at least then I'd be dead.

Every movement hurts, annoys. This steaming pile of putrid excrement is beyond the point of unbearable.

My veins pulse with revolting fluids. I'd tear it all out if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment