Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

10 December 2011

Feel

Is it strange that I have no idea how to respond to things? To words? To actions? To scenery? To first hand experience?

Instinctively sure, I can always give some form of emotional response I suppose. But everything gets so rigid, so inflexible.

I wouldn't say I have lost the capacity to experience emotion. Everything is still in place. Still capable of working if effort is applied.

Perhaps the best metaphor is that everything is more like a maze now? Nothing flows the same way as before anymore.

To process will always take a longer time as compared to instinct. Perhaps I can simply not processing as much. But I can't really help it.

When I go out into the public, I don't wear a paper bag over my head. At this rate, I might as well do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment