Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

22 December 2011

Ongoing

The train departs on schedule. Scorched earth behind us all. Everything is painted in black.

What do you think awaits us as we travel onwards? The tracks leads to places unknown to even the conductor.

A cold desert. The moon lights everything just enough to see the cracks on the ground. Everything is so beautifully broken.

It has been barely three days. There is almost no slowing down from the train. Quite the self sufficient technology.

We have just been granted access to leave our cabins. It would seem the emergency management is finally complete.

I don't blame them. If the food replicators broke down completely, we would all be doomed.

I wonder, if this goes on, would we loop around the world?

Years now, all we see are deserts. It would seem the train is powered by its own movement somehow. Fascinating.

Everything is so incredibly dull. More than half the passengers have already committed suicide.

It feels nice to have the entire carriage to myself I admit. Though frankly, I have half a mind to shoot myself at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment