Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

09 December 2011

Sewn

You, who walks with me through the thick and thin of my life. Never tired, never complaining.

You, who would fly if I asked you to, who would get hit by a car if I so much as request it, who would gladly live or die at my whim.

You, who stay by my side through my conquers and defeat, never laughing at my loss, never cheering at my success.

You, who never kicks me when I'm down, but would never help me up.

You, who would slip into slumber if care not to move you, but always, always comply to my movements.

You, who could hide so perfectly, so completely, if I allow you to, despite feeling neither shy nor fearful.

You, who allows me to act in complete reserve or danger without uttering a single word.

You, who watches my every merit and mistake, but never judge me, and instead joins me on my every decision.

But they say nothing is permanent in the world.

Oh shadow, will you one day leave me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment