Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

05 December 2011

Doodle

For once again in my life, I let my thoughts flow onto ink, onto graphite, staining onto used paper. Just pour pour and pour.

To see it in my head does not mean it is easy to represent, but I try. I have to try. I have to do something instead of just wallow.

And from it, tales of bottles and rooms and cars and building. Of faces and clocks, headphones and blimps. How I let it flow.

Geometry has always been a favourite for me. Everything else is so volatile, so subject to change and interpretation.

But a cube! A cube is a cube is a cube! It's easy to imagine, to rotate in your head, to represent it onto paper.

I mimic by nature to learn quickly. It isn't always the best way, but it works. But to mimic not a person but the works instead, is not something that comes easy to me.

I can't deny I'm enjoying myself. I am. Even if it turns out abysmal, it is better than nothing. I am learning. Learning is fun.

To paint the world would be a feat. The absolute detail mixed with ones own style doesn't sound like an easy task, for me at least.

But I, I want only to paint my imaginations.

No comments:

Post a Comment