Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

08 December 2011

Throat

How much does it take to strangle someone to death?

I never could shake away the uneasiness that comes to me easily. It takes time, patience, persistence. Over time, it flows away, but never easily.

Heart rate at 126 beats per minute. Damn it, die already. Adrenalin always helps, but at this rate I'll like get a heart attack before all breath is lost.

I always thought that things would be easy if I could break it down into its various components. One step at a time, surely one can reach their goals in time.

Everything hurts. Every. Damn. Thing. Hurts. Ropes are such pretty things when they are around necks aren't they?

I once considered the idea of just running wild. To just let it all go and be whatever it is that comes to mind. Is it not great to release oneself from every and all restraints?

The only familiarity of it all was from practice. My sweat seems to still be a hindering factor. Not like I'll ever do this again but still, good to know I suppose?

I think at the end of the day it doesn't really have to make any sense. Treat the symptom, not the cause.

I can almost feel the life being squeezed out. Everything is turning black. Funny how everything still hurts.

How much does it take to strangle yourself to death?

No comments:

Post a Comment