Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

13 December 2011

Abandon

Oh calm down young chap, you really ought to worry about yourself more than others.

You really need to stop pitying others you know. Can't keep stressing yourself out like that, you'll get a heart attack.

For someone carrying such a long face, one would think you almost don't want to talk about it. You surprise me you know.

Don't give me that look. You know well enough you chose to speak with me because I don't really give a damn.

You clearly know I am a stranger that would not bother to bring up this conversation to another soul.

I would say you should deal with your greed in the first place, but greed is a good motivation at times. Moderation is key.

No no, I'm not saying it's impossible, anything is possible. Sure there are exceptions but if you try hard enough, you can always achieve what you set out to do.

Understand what it is you truly want and set out to get it. With a proper plan, you can at least get close I'm sure. That's how to get what you crave.

Me? No, that's not what I do. I just learn to stop craving.

No comments:

Post a Comment