Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

05 February 2008

Even More Poetry

flipping through my book f homemade poetry, i couldn't help noticing that i have some love themed poems too. of course when i say love themed, doesn't mean it can't have other elements. so here it is. please do not duplicate or steal without permission.

The Pain of Loving - 4 July 2007
loving you, is the most painful thing to do,
breaking me up inside, ripping me in two,
too long i have loved you, and it breaks me up inside,
too long i have been waiting, and inside i have only cried,

i need not you to be mine, i need you only beside me,
i only want you with me. why is it you can't see?
loving you, missing you, wanting you by me,
tied to these emotions, that i cannot break free,

no one is known to be perfect, but you are perfection defined,
you seem too much like a trap of greatness, in which i am confined,
willing to help your friends, and all of those around,
but never losing yourself, which keeps me much astound.

never felt so empty, yet never felt so full,
never felt so strange, as if neither hot nor cool,
i want you here, i want you gone, i see you everywhere,
lost in confusion, no where to turn, all i can do is stare.

Am I in Love - 6 July 2007
the first time i looked into your eyes,
there was a feeling i can't force to subside,
a feeling that i had never once felt,
a feeling that makes me just want to melt,

the art of your perfection, never once too shy,
the way you speak and move, has made the angels cry,
and i know i must speak the truth, i know i mustn't lie,
but you had lifted me up so high, without me letting you try,

what is this feeling that i can't seem to comprehend?
is she an enemy? or maybe just a friend?
am i insane, to want her for who she is?
or am i in love, to have feelings such as these?

Life Can be Short - 3 August 2007
today as i walked home i saw a dead frog,
though i had walked on, i was left with a thought,
life begins, lives on, and it has its own fate,
but one day will come when it eventually is dead,

life, like a rope, has a beginning and an end,
it may be just a matter of how, where, and when,
you may live for the present, future, or past,
but never stop living, for it is more than just a task,

so if you care for someone, please tell them today,
for you may not have many chances to take their breath away,
be it a poem, a card, or even a homemade song,
for who knows, whether the time that remains is either short or long,

to you, there are a thousand of things i want to say,
but fear within me has kept me silent up until this day,
life can be very short, there are things that we can't do,
so in case something ever happens to me, just know that i love you.

all poems on my blog were written by myself unless otherwise stated. please ask permission before using, duplicating, modifying, or posting it in your own site/blog/etc.

No comments: