Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

23 April 2009

Fever

you wanna know the most annoying thing in human history that bugs me to the bone? getting a friggin fever. i curse whoever that invented fever to get run over by cancer.

i mean seriously now, when i had my day fully planned and actually excited to go to class, my entire body has to feel two temperatures at the same time. and if that wasn't enough, it gives me aches with every movement i try to make. this is not a feeling i have come to miss.

so what can a guy do in a situation like his eh? pop 2 panadols in and wear a jacket of course. but as if that wasn't good enough, the friggin fever has to grow a mind of its own and crash my entire body system. i mean, what the hell man? one minute i was sitting on my bed, next minute i friggin wake up late afternoon with my body Still aching all over the place.

ok, maybe my body just hates me. i don't blame it. i have been abusing it non-stop since i have it. and its not like i'm eating any healthier since i came here. its only normal if the body dislikes the brain, right?

so here's my specially formulated solution that will cure my body of all diseases, lose the body! if the brain has no body, it can't fall sick right? all i gotta do now is wait for technology to catch up with my idea then i can finally live a disease free life as only a brain.

6 comments:

  1. Get well soon kay. And yes, I totally understand the feeling of getting a fever at the WRONG time - just when you've had lotsa events planned out.

    Take care and drink lotsa water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon! Fever is a total pain when you have a lot of things to do. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u better take good care of urself...
    getiing sick is the worst as we cant do many things...
    haizz....i think i am getting sick myself...
    *sniff sniff*
    my throat & head hurts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eat some chilies. Fight fire with fire.
    Works for me... lol

    ReplyDelete