Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

29 April 2009

The Experiment

ladies, and gentlemen. living in an apartment means having to take care of my own trash. about once a month, my rubbish bin gets full and i will have to pack it up and dispose of it. that's when the idea of this experiment came up.

i thought to myself, 'what if i don't throw my rubbish away after one month?'. well ladies and gentlemen, after one month and several days, i present to you, a weapon of mass destruction!



trash is something that must be well maintained. otherwise, you will end up with a biological weapon as seen above.

6 comments:

  1. Dude, U really need more things to go with it... like cockroaches and lizards... If possible, rats...
    Thank god, my room doesn't have rats yet...
    i'm much worse than u k...
    my room's a big biological weapon...
    though i do maintain some parts of it...
    I have rotten plastic bags...
    interested in making WMDs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, there was this girl who took a rubbish bag and placed it in a museum and it was empty and that radically artistic concept sold for thousands of dollars... Ceal Floyer actually got $47,000 for it. The compelling reason for this: "Floyer's bag is empty. That's what makes it artistic."

    Why don't you try to sell your trash as a work of art :P

    www.sanjeevsaikiaart.blogspot.com

    Sanjeev

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...
    dun ever do it again...
    girl will run away from u...
    hahaha^-^
    dun take it to heart k...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What you need is someone like me to help take care of your dirts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You haven't seen his laundry pile yet.
    I swear I saw some movement. There's an unknown lifeform hiding in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a month ?

    i pack that easilly in just a few days ...

    ReplyDelete