Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

24 November 2008

Considering Suicide

to live on is to give yourself a chance to try and improve and change beginning from the following moments on.

i'm getting tired of trying.

free me from this boundary of flesh and bone
my body holds not the capacity for me to live
in a world of such great filth
where lies and deceit surrounds
the brain is merely flesh
but the mind is boundless
kill me now and set me free
let me walk the earth with my ideologies and not my feet
let me smell the clear air that we have failed to preserve
and let me taste the sweet wine of death
cut me lose and let me fall
down the path of freedom where everything is possible
let me fall into the abyss where the body is no longer our container
but our soul itself that sustains its own life
let me see the great visions that our minds have yet to perceive
cut my strings and let me loose of my puppeteer
and let me wander free
free into the world of unknown greatness
and eternal bliss
just let me die and set me free.

No comments: