Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

18 March 2010

Windows 7 Ultimate

Yes, surprising as it may seem, I have finally bothered to reformat my laptop into Windows 7 Ultimate. The only real reason being I want to use my full 4GB of RAM but it was an interesting experience nonetheless.



Once I got all my commonly used programs installed or replaced, the shell is once again changed to bb4win and programs such as Samurize and typeandrun were placed into startup via their native settings.

For anyone that has seen my laptop before I have reformatted, they would easily say I did not change anything. Almost everything is the same with the exception that I am actually using Windows 7.

1 comment:

  1. So,how is it?
    I thought of trying Windows 7 but didn't use it.
    Can you let me know is it good?

    ReplyDelete