Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

10 December 2009

Sleep

As wiki would put it, sleep is a naturally recurring state of relatively suspended sensory and motor activity, characterized by total or partial unconsciousness and the inactivity of nearly all voluntary muscles.

pic very related.

Needless to say, I completely blame this process for my lack of updates in my blog.

While pictures in this particular post were taken without prior consent, I don't really have much to complain as it actually did help me extend to another post although it is not mentally stimulating.



However, one could say that this gives a little insight as to how my room looks like no?

5 comments:

  1. oo..how cute...hahaha...with his "bantal busuk"

    ReplyDelete
  2. u wow,u r not wearing long pants and shoes,suprising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lies! You neglected your blog for StarCraft!

    ReplyDelete