Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

30 September 2009

Dear Kenny #comments

To be honest, I really didn't expect much comments. Much less coming from God and people i don't know. But seeing to as how some of these comments are question-like, I shall comment on the comments.

First and foremost, the comments can be found here.

Now then, let's begin.

Anonymous said...

I iz anon. I suckxorz
September 28, 2009 1:38:00 AM MYT

I know who you are. No comment. XD

GOD said...

"If god wants us to harm ourselves, he would had turn it into a commandment."

"Let's not drag God into the issue shall we?"

Why not? I like people using my name in vain. That's why I made a commandment to not use my name in vain. I'm so full of contradictions.
September 28, 2009 1:42:00 AM MYT

Because if I do, it will be another epic rant.

Anonymous said...

This is what is meant by being in denial my dear.

Yeah i suck. Sue me.
September 28, 2009 1:44:00 AM MYT

I know who you are too. No comment. XD

b0kud3su said...

Dear Kenny,

let me just point out that not all animes revolves around 'fantasy', 'where the impossible happens'.

BUT, almost all games do. Or at least, those FPS games that you're such a sucker for does. Guns with endless bullets, running around killing people? HOW THE FUCK does that improve your intelligence?

PS: Sorry for hijacking your comment box, dominic. I had to write this somewhere, and when the alternative is writing in the owner's blog, there's not much of a choice left.
September 28, 2009 2:02:00 AM MYT

No worries, everyone is welcomed to comment their opinions and views.

GOD said...

Hey mortals, our dear Kenny has another post worth reading. Anyone want to analyze that? Next he's gonna say I should've made a commandment banning death metal and everything else, except what Kenny likes.
September 28, 2009 10:44:00 AM MYT

I think it would be interesting if someone else analyzes it besides me. I've had my fill of fun for now.

HolyCow said...

@The new post

Wow, I totally understand why OSTs sell so well now, and why people worship Yuki Kaijura and Yoko Kanno. Thank you Captain Obvious.
September 28, 2009 11:47:00 AM MYT

Classical music FTW!

Liza said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha. I see you've introduced us to a retard, a loser even.

Retards, are those who contradict themselves. Retards, are those who can't differentiate between fantasies with reality. Retards, are those who cannot restrict themselves and therefore saying entertainment in the form of animes make people stupid. An example of a retard will be the guy Kenny.

For the [Self harming... Failure of understanding humanity's worth?] part, that guy is really pathetic. *sigh*
September 28, 2009 8:55:00 PM MYT

O.o I knew you can sometimes be harsh but girl, my respect for you just +10

Chuckie said...

Haha, where is the love people? All this negative energy is bad for your emotional health! :D


P.S The metal genre is genre is great!
September 29, 2009 3:00:00 AM MYT

Metal FTW also! XD

Then came a comment that was very interesting and really captured my attention.

yuki means snow said...

my my...wat's with this nonsense...
y is almost everyone here so negative?
everyone have their own point & views...
sometimes their point & views may clashes...
but doesnt mean that u have to dedicate a blog post juz to blast the person back...
do u have to do that to everyone's post who say out their points & views that clashes with urs?
dedicating a post to someone & also commenting a person's views...
isn't that immature? & yet u ask them to grow up...
i find that points in both blogs have their own views...to put it in a way, there is no wrong nor right...if u dun like some things that is being blog about & also clashes with ur view...
read it & leave...
that's all i can say...to listen or not...it is all up to an individual...
let's have peace & harmony...

have a nice day...
September 30, 2009 12:25:00 PM MYT


When I saw this comment I was like, 'wow, a comment that practically interview me'. So I shall do him/her the honour of replying everything sincerely.

"my my...wat's with this nonsense..."
This nonsense is my rant, just in case you are incapable of reading the topic tabs or unable to analyze the post i wrote.

"y is almost everyone here so negative?"
I won't say everyone here is negative. God has been pretty neutral and the anons were just fooling around. So who is this everyone you speak of?

"everyone have their own point & views...
sometimes their point & views may clashes..."
Agreed.

"but doesnt mean that u have to dedicate a blog post juz to blast the person back..."
Also agreed.

"do u have to do that to everyone's post who say out their points & views that clashes with urs?"
I don't HAVE to do that every post I don't agree with. I will do it if I WANT to. I WANTED to blast Kenny's posts, so I did.

"dedicating a post to someone & also commenting a person's views...
isn't that immature? & yet u ask them to grow up..."
I don't think I would label this immature for a very simple reason. Go read a newspaper. Everything that has the word review in it is commenting on whatever it is they are reviewing. In a very real sense, I am reviewing Kenny's blog.

"i find that points in both blogs have their own views...to put it in a way, there is no wrong nor right...if u dun like some things that is being blog about & also clashes with ur view...
read it & leave..."
While I think that my post has more facts backing it up rather than just being filled with wishful thinking, I couldn't agree more with what you said. If you don't like something that is being blogged about and also clashes with your view, just read it and leave. So if you didn't like my post, why didn't you listen to your own advice? I'm sure you read it to be able to comment but I don't really see you leaving now do I?

"that's all i can say...to listen or not...it is all up to an individual...
let's have peace & harmony..."
Yes, it is up for me to listen or not. Of course, I can say I did listen though I can't say i agree with absolutely everything.

"have a nice day..."
Have a nice day too.

Then came a very interesting comment again, who, I must say, summarizes my points quite well.

b0kud3su said...

@yuki means snow:

Congratulations for shooting yourself in your own stinking feet.

"I find that points in both blogs have their own views..."

Hence, Dominic is entitled to his own point of view, and supported it with as much facts as he can. If you don't like what he wrote, shut the fuck up, and don't bother posting here. Ever again. Go suck more on Kenny's ignorant dick or something.


And that's all from me for now. Let's see if this post attracts more interesting comments to comment about.

7 comments:

  1. By virtue of being GOD, everything I say is neutral because I command it to be so. Now go worship me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What can I say, I'm a horrible person. XD

    Oh oh, and classical music FTW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wtf.....lol

    so,ur rating has really grown heh?
    good PR(public relation) strategy....

    i believe teh ceiling-cat-desu....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, now i see the good points of being Kenny! PEOPLE BLOG ABOUT YOU! The next thing i know, i'd change my name to Kenny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The conclusion to the whole "Kenny" fiasco:

    "Disclaimer: things i say here are my Opinions. don't like it? bite me."

    Read before you comment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What happened to me? I feel left out

    ReplyDelete