Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

20 June 2007

My Birthday

my birthday during the 11th of june happened to be on a monday. torture no doubt the fact that someone told a teacher which resulted in the whole class singing the 'happy birthday' song to me.

presents?
there are a few. although some of my friends did give it to me a week later. the funniest was a card that had a sexually related joke. i never really thought that someone might dared to give one but wow, i got proven wrong that day. guess having a reputation of being a pervert can really affect society.

cake?
the only cake i had was with my family and we had it one day before my birthday which happened to be a sunday. the only reason of that being so is that not all family members happen to be free on my actual birthday. the cake was a chocolate cheese cake and was flatter and larger than a normal cake. one word describes it: yummy.

all in all, i would say it was a day worth remembering. having almost everything going right for one day was surely satisfying. i think i might have felt a tingle of happiness.

No comments: