Ask,

Custom Search

And You Shall Receive.

07 November 2011

Tea Party


Oh how sweet the taste of sin upon my lips. Stay a while and join me. Sit down, chat for a while. The night is still young.

One two tree four five six seven. How on earth did a plant get into my list of numbers? I smell firewood. Help me with this.


I want to breath helium and laugh to death with a funny voice. Join me. I have more than enough helium. We could seal off a room and just laugh our lives away.

Let's take a train to a land where angels weep and devils cry. Where the sun never sets and the moon smiles upon us. Where the desert sand drowns our toes like a fuzzy carpet. Where the air is thick with fumes of volcanic gases. Where plants are only seen to be dead or dying. Let's join our hands and walk down the road of time and look for the fruit which bears only once a hundred years. If it isn't there, let us wait together under its tree, hand in hand, head against head. shoulder against shoulder. We could sleep until its flowers bloom and bears its fruit once more.

Are you enjoying your drink? It would be a shame if it is not to your tastes. Would you like to have something else? What about some peanuts? You shouldn't be so silent. Let us retire to my home. You can meet the other inhabitants. We could have some tea. It would do you some good.

Do you not like its porcelain skin? Its laces, its hair? Beautiful are they not? How graceful the skill that is required to carve such an elegant character.

I know the balcony is dull. But if you look through a telescope, you can see the poor sods jumping to their deaths every now and then. I got this place specifically for this reason. Everything else, I'm sure you've notice, is as dull as can be.

Sorry for the lack of sugar. I stand by principle to never have sugar in my tea.

Thank you for appreciating the joy of silence. It greatly appeals to me to have silence as company once in a while.

Smile for me once more before you leave. Do tell if you are visiting again. It would be nice to see a face I have once seen before.

No comments: